In India, e-commerce business is booming. And we all know that processing online payment in India is no more a challenge!
The introduction of online payment gateway has dramatically transformed the e-commerce market & online business for Indian merchants and propelled brands forward.
Shopping online has become hassle-free and easy with the option of online payment options. Hasn’t it?
If you are starting your own online business or online stores and searching for the ideal payment gateway service provider, below given are the top 10 payment gateway companies in India providing the best payment solution.
According to several payment gateways in India blogs 2019, Instamojo is one of the leading and the largest payment gateways in the country.
New merchants can instantly create a merchant account and start collecting online payments with ease.
Best part? It’s free!
Here are some of its key features:
- Setup fees are zero
- Zero annual maintenance charge
- Start collecting payments instantly
- Payments can be collected through Facebook/SMS/Twitter/WhatsApp
- Zero withdrawal fees
- Transaction fee for every transaction is a flat fee of 2% + Rs. 3
- Supports all major e-commerce CMS systems including Prestashop, Magento and Opencart
PayPal payment is such an international payment method that is available in more than 200 countries in the world. It is a global payment gateway service.
So, if your aim is to take your business international, this is one of the most reliable and cheapest payment gateway in India.
However, this payment gateway does not recognize or accept payments in Indian currency. So, as your base currency, you have to choose an international currency.
Some other features include:
- Myriad payment methods available, such as MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, JCB & Diner’s and so on
- Initial setup and annual maintenance fees are zero
- Supports multi-currency
- Safe and encrypted PCI-DSS compliant payments
- Easy mobile app and web integrations
Note here that you can use PayPal to only accept payments from foreign customers. Due to banking regulations, Indian companies are not allowed to accept Indian credit card payments, via PayPal.
PayUmoney is one of the online payment service providers in India who delivers cutting-edge payment gateway solutions.
It is a subsidiary of PayU India and well-known for its state-of-the-art technology.
Some of its features are:
- Secured with 128 bit SSL encryption and 2-factor authorization
- A broad range of payment options including credit and debit cards from all card associations, UPI payment mode, 50+ net banking and digital wallets
- No initial setup fees and annual maintenance costs
- App-ready with mobile SDKs for iOS and Android platforms
- Faster activation time
CC Avenue was launched in 2001 and considered to be one of India’s best payment gateways. Here is why this payment gateway is popular:
- Supports 27 foreign currencies including Indian Rupee, Singapore Dollar, American Dollar, Pound Sterling, UAE Dirham and more
- 200+ payment options, which include six credit cards, 98+ debit cards, 58+ net banking, 13 ATM cards, 12 prepaid instruments and 14 bank EMIs
- 18 major Indian and international languages
- 1200 annual maintenance fees
- No initial setup fees
- Mobile app integration
As of now, Razorpay is only available in India. This payment gateway allows merchants to share invoices and collected recurring payments. Its features include the following:
- PCI DSS level 1 compliant solution
- 100+ modes of payment including debit and credit card, digital wallets, UPI and net banking
- Zero setup fee and yearly maintenance cost
- Razorpay dashboard gives real-time insights and data
- API-driven and easy integration
- Instant activation
- International payments or cards take longer for approval and is subject to the bank’s approval
E-Billing Solutions or EBS is the world’s foremost and the most secured among the list of payment gateways in India.
It is the first Indian payment company to have achieved the PCI DSS 3.0 standard of compliance. Its features are:
- Zero initial setup fees
- The most secured portal
- 100+ payment options including 50+ net banking, 6 credit cards, 13 ATM cards, 73 debit cards, 8+ bank EMI and 8 prepaid instruments
- 1200 annual maintenance fee after the first year
- Supports seven different Indian languages
- Supports 11 major foreign currencies
- 24-hours activation
- Easy mobile app integration
If you are thinking in India which is the cheapest and best payment gateway provider, Cashfree is one of the most trusted. It provides a payment UI that is easy-to-use and useful for small businesses.
- Payment options include 70+ net banking options, any card, digital wallets and UPI, Pay Later and EMI options
- Zero initial setup and annual maintenance fees
- Supports 40 foreign currencies
- Mobile SDK available
- Easy integrations
- Next day settlements
- One-day activation
MobiKwik is one of the largest and popular payment gateway service providers in India. The payment gateway accepts payments through digital wallets, net banking, UPI, EMI and almost all international and Indian Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners card and American Express.
- The initial setup and annual maintenance fee is negotiable
- Supports all the major debit and credit cards, 50+ net banking platforms, e-wallets, international cards and COD
- Safe and encrypted PCI-DSS compliant payments
- Mobile app kits available and easy web integrations
- Best conversation rates
FonePaisa is a payment solution that is interoperable and brings the worlds of payments and mobile together.
The mobile payment gateway showcases latest technology that is able to link it to relationships and loyalty, and make payments matter mo
re for businesses and individuals.
The key features of this payment gateway are:
- Annual maintenance fee is negotiable, as well as, the setup fees
- Mobile optimized design
- Wide payment choices like, UPI and all digital wallets, subscription payments, advanced UPI – scan and pay, withdrawal gateway and so on
- Multi-currency support
- Supports international payment and credit card
- No withdrawal fees
- Mobile app integration
PayKun is the best payment gateway supporting all types of Indian businesses like large enterprises, SMEs, freelancers, bloggers, YouTubers, etc.
It can be considered as one of the cheapest payment gateways in India with a flat charge of 1.75 % per transaction plus applicable GST and provides the best technology and optimum services to its clients and their customers.
It can be integrated with the website or used without a website with the help of the payment links and the master links.
- PCI DSS Compliant and following AES 256 Encryption Standards
- 120+ Payment Options including Debit/Credit cards, Master Card, Rupay, Visa, Diners Club, 80+ Net Banking, Wallets, UPI/BHIM, Single QR Code
- Mobile and Website Integrations SDKs and Plugins for all major platforms
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Free integrations services
- PayKun Mobile App for Android and iOS
- Smart Merchant Dashboard
- Fast Settlements
- Speedy onboarding and account activation
So, this is a lip of online payment companies in India that you can consider for your business.
If you wish to add anything, comment below.