Have you heard the adage ‘face is the index of the mind’? Impressions are made the moment someone sees you. Based on that impression, they decide whether they should get to know you more or run! If you ever thought why you have to spend a lot on the storefront of your brick-and-mortar store, now you know why.
So, why do business owners think that the online world works any different? When it comes to expanding their business online or starting an e-commerce store, people think they can get away with an average-looking website design. But, hey! That’s where they are wrong.
There are 1,630,322,579 websites in the world and out of this, 691,262 websites are from India. So, unless you are offering consumers something that nobody else is offering, why will they visit your website and not the sparkly-looking website of your competitor? Clearly, your competitor’s website looks better!
Simply put, in the digital space, your website is the face of your business or brand. Since Internet users are very judgemental and form an impression in under 3 seconds, your website needs to look better than the rest. If there is anything called ‘bestest’, that’s what you should aim for. And before you ask, even if you are a local business, you still need to have a well-designed, amazing-looking website that will simply attract users towards it.
Free Template or Bespoke Website? That’s the Question!
Now, that you are all set to design a website of your own, you will be faced with two options – the very tempting free templates and the not-so-financially-appealing customized websites. The choice should be easy, but only it is not!
Free templates can be tempting because they are free. So, obviously! But, the templates are pre-made and not just you, probably so many others like you are also using the same template. Where’s the uniqueness? Also, what do you do when you get stuck? Free website templates offer no support whatsoever. You only get a website template and that’s it. You’re on your own after that! And the worst thing, most free templates are actually not free. They’re part of some kind of subscription. Or they may restrict you if in the future you want to make some changes to your website.
So, keeping all of that in mind, the obvious choice is to go for professional website design services who offer to create bespoke websites based on your specific needs. The professionals will help you stand out in the Indian market.
Here are a few reasons that make website design services in India important.
- Professional Design Expertise: As discussed before, the design of your website can make or break the success of your online business. With professional designers to support you, you can be assured of achieving any simple to complex design. Website designers constantly stay updated of the latest web design trends and they recommend you the right colors to use, the right layout, menu style, things to include, images to use, integrate animation and so on.
- Search Engine Optimization: If your website is not seen by the Internet users, then there’s no point. To be seen, you need to be visible on popular search engines, especially Google. Website designers can design your website as per the rules and regulations of search engines and during the development stage, they will make your website visible on the search engines.
- Compatibility of Your Website: Another aspect where professional web designers in India can help you is making your website compatible with other browsers and devices. Today, it is important to have a responsive website that adapt according to screen size and offer great viewing and navigation experience.
- Website Maintenance: Professional companies do not simply design, develop and make a website live. They analyze the website’s performance, make changes to help the website perform better and take care of all the update and maintenance of the website. So, you do not have to worry about anything!
- Affordable: At the time, it might not seem to you that creating a bespoke website is economical. You might think it is draining your finances. But, it is actually the most affordable solution. It is a one-time investment and your website becomes an asset. You can change it as per the trends and can continue to attract a lot of attention from the Internet users.
So, if you are a business owner without a website, you know what to do.
Do you have any experiences regarding website design? Feel free to share in the comments below.