Want to Be a Contributor to Think to Share?
Here are the guidelines for you.
- Quality: While there’s no maximum limit of word count, your blog should have at least 500 words. We prefer detailed and original posts. If you take information from some other sites, don’t forget to attach the links. To ensure that your blog gets published, you should submit it (a very original piece) only on our site. Keep in mind that we don’t entertain any kind of spam work here.
- Comments: Every post has a comment section where readers will submit their queries and you will have the scope to answer any query related to your blog. Remember, comments are important to create a reader base and get more exposure.
- Images: Posts with relevant images always get preferred by us. You can download images from other sources also but you should give credits to the platforms where they have been downloaded from. If you can’t find images, please suggest us on how the image should be.
What You Get from Think to Share?
- Credits for the blog post.
- Chance to include a short bio right at the bottom of your blog post so that readers can learn more about you.
- Opportunity to get connected with bloggers from various fields.
- Association with a modern platform with some ultra-modern thoughts and ideas.
- A huge traffic for your website as you get the visitors of our community.
- Our following as your content gets promoted on our social networks, helping in enhancing your brandability
Contribute to Think to Share:
If you have read and understood the guidelines, you can submit your blog to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will let you know if your blog gets approved and create a guest author profile for you so that you can submit your blogs from your Think to Share dashboard.